Rotherham Equipment and Wheelchair Service (REWS) is a joint integrated NHS and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (RMBC) service dedicated to the provision and support of people in receipt of Assistive aids to daily living, Nursing and Mobility equipment.
Services we provide
- RMBC Assistive aids to daily living equipment service
- RMBC Sensory equipment
- NHS Homeloan equipment service
- NHS Wheelchair assessment service
- NHS Wheelchair equipment service
- NHS PATCH (The Prevention of Accidents to Children at Home) service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Installation service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Collection service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Maintenance and Repair service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Decontamination service
Please ask your GP for more information.