Rotherham Equipment and Wheelchair Service (REWS) is a joint integrated NHS and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (RMBC) service dedicated to the provision and support of people in receipt of Assistive aids to daily living, Nursing and Mobility equipment.
The Rotherham Equipment and Wheelchair Service is dedicated to providing technical expertise, and support to ensure NHS Wheelchairs meet the client requirements, and in ensuring they are in a safe and serviceable condition.
From 1 April 2015 all elements of wheelchair repair, maintenance, and modification will now be undertaken ‘in house’ by the REWS service, based at Chesterton Rd, Eastwood, Rotherham.
The service will now be responsible for all aspects of the NHS Wheelchair and NHS/RMBC Community Equipment provision, with the following dedicated telephone numbers on which to contact the REWS Wheelchair service.
Please call 01709 302262 / 302272 (general wheelchair enquiries) to report a fault/breakdown - arrange a clinic appointment.
To report an emergency fault/breakdown, out of normal working hours, call 017787 532 549
Services we provide
- RMBC Assistive aids to daily living equipment service
- RMBC Sensory equipment
- NHS Homeloan equipment service
- NHS Wheelchair assessment service
- NHS Wheelchair equipment service
- NHS PATCH (The Prevention of Accidents to Children at Home) service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Installation service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Collection service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Maintenance and Repair service
- NHS/RMBC Equipment Decontamination service
Please ask your GP for more information.